Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have an old record player from 1970. It's an ITT KB 1250

I have an old record player from 1970. It's an ITT KB 1250 with beautiful speakers that look like footstools. It is in near-perfect condition, the only issue being a bit of crackle being heard at start-up for a short while. Any chance of a valuation on this item, please? CAn get a photo if wanted.
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Does the footstool have a maker's mark or serial number?
Customer: The speakers have separate serial numbers: (a) 1545/14978 & (b) 1545/15249
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: Sorry, did not mean to send that straight away. The speakers also have a reference for ordering spares: "KS 651". I could not find a serial number on the record deck, but it has a notice which actually described the unit as KA1250, rather than KB, although KB is on the front of the unit. This has been in my posession since purchasing new in about February 1970. My name is*****'Sullivan. I am in Coventry, UK. Thank you.

My name is ***** ***** I’m a moderator for this topic! My goal is to help you get the best out of JustAnswer.
Experts are much more likely to answer your question quickly if they can see pictures of your items. Please attach pictures using the information here:
https://www.justanswer.co.uk/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
Thank you for your help and patience,
Nicola – Moderator
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Tetyana-moderator

My screen name is*****'s see how I can help you today.

UPLOAD pictures of the item (the front and all writing
on back or bottom if there is any). I do not need more than three pictures.
For the best photo, set on white paper on a table (never hold item in your hands).

Use the tiny blue square with an arrow or the paper clip symbol
to browse your device for a photo. Add one picture at a time.
Add a message before each photo (phot 1, photo2, photo 3).

I hope to give real-time responses but there are occasions where I take a bit longer.
I will always respond to you as quickly as possible.

Best Regards,

Customer/p>

This is a Foots Kray Twelve Fifty Stereo turntable ITT KB (Kolster-Brandes) model 1250 made in 1970 valued at 65GBP.

For the UK, selency.uk,
loveantiques.com are good sites if you are planning to sell.

Here are suggestions for selling if that is your plan for this item:
Facebook Marketplace, NextDoor.com, Webstore.com, Varagesale.com,
Offerup.com, and 5miles.com, GoAntiques.com, Truegether.com, Mercari.com, Wanelo.com,
Poshmark.com, Bonanza.com, Etsy.com, eBay, Newel.com, Pamono.com, and Chairish.com.

HOW DID I DO?
The option to leave a bonus comes up right after completing the survey that they will send to you.
Then it quickly disappears.
I would be grateful for the consideration.

I specialize in fine and costume jewelry, porcelain, lamps, books, pottery, glass, furniture,
mid-century modern, art, coins,
silver, gold, figurines, clocks, watches, toys, pocket watches, musical items, and dolls.

HAVE ANOTHER ITEM?
You cant add more in this completed answer.
Go back online to the website and
write my name "ForCustomerquot; in with the description of your item.

Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
HiCustomer- thank you for your replies. I was trying to get a photo taken but firstly, ran into technical difficulties, then I had an accident which ended up giving me a burn on one of my hands - so it has been going really well! Anyway, I am satisfied with your reply. I love the item greatly, so don't plan to sell, but I just wondered what it might be worth should the time come when I have to sell it. Thanks once again for your help. Tom O'Sullivan

Get well soon, Tom.

I have done that before and there is no relief for that kind of burn it seems. Best wishes,Customer/p>