Wayne
Wayne, Auctioneer
Experience:  40 yrs. experience in antiques, jewelry, coins and paintings - ASA 1985
67223111

I have a full set of Encyclopaedia Brittanica hardcover

Hi I have a full set of Encyclopaedia Brittanica hardcover books. It's in good condition and has been in one family for years. It was recently gifted to me and in such prestige condition. I have the whole set volume 1 - 23
JA: Hi there. What would you like to learn about the book?
Customer: I'd like to know how much it would cost
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Do you know if your copy is a first edition?
Customer: I can check. She is also gifted me a box of Royal memorabilia of Queen Elizabeth's Coronation. I wonder if that's also worth anything. Boxes of magazines and papers
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: I can send pictures of the Encyclopedias

Hi This is Wayne I am working on your question.

Please tell me the year.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
1954, 1954, 1957, 1958, 1959
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
This is 1 out of the 5 boxes