Glenda B. Appraiser
Glenda B. Appraiser, Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience buying and selling antiques as a collector and 14+ yrs. as antique store owner. Member of Association of Online Appraisers and AADA.
53729464

I have a painting the embarkation of cythera watteau, It has

Hello I have a painting the embarkation of cythera watteau
JA: Hi there. What would you like to learn about the painting? Is there any info on the back, or a certificate of authenticity?
Customer: It has some information on the back can I send you a picture
JA: You can share photos once I've connected you to the Antiques Appraiser. Do you know how old the painting is? What condition is it in?
Customer: It is from the 1700s the condition is reasonably good
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: Nothing at the moment

Hi there, my name is Glenda
.
I hope you and yours are doing well. Is it possible you can send me some images?

If so see instructions below!

Is it possible to upload photos of the item, including any and all marks/signatures? There is NO FEE for adding photos

Methods:
.
Text option: You can send photos one at a time via return text. If you are getting texts from me, that’s your number—just REPLY (do not set up a new text). One photo per text and please make sure that there is at least one word typed in the text too so I can confirm it came in.
.
Use the tiny blue square with an arrow or the paper clip symbol
to browse your device for a photo. Add one at a time.

.
It might be blocked by an offer banner, close that and you'll see the blue icon.
.
It works best if you add one picture, write a word in the text area, send, then do the next photo.
.
Or the blue camera icon if you are on mobile:
.
On your phone's web browser (Safari, Chrome, Opera, Explorer, or Firefox) go to

www.justanswer.com> then log in>then My Questions> you will see this chat there and be able to see the photo icons

App/website option: There should be a +ADD FILES feature next to our Send button. If not, then there is a paperclip above the reply box that you click to attach photos. Or there is a document icon with a blue UP arrow. The photos won’t upload unless you also have at least one word in the text box! You won’t see the attached photo along with the text before you post it, but you will see the paperclip or attach button turn green.

.
If not then Click the link: for instructions on uploading images
.
https://www.justanswer.com/help/search?f=how+to+add+photos
.
You can also call this number for help with photos 1(###) ###-####br/>.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Hello thanks we are good I appreciate your help and advice I can try to send you some pictures
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Did you get a picture yet
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Hello did you receive my pictures
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I have to leave for work now but I will check back later thanks

This is a great Print that is printed on a Canvas Fabric, commonly done in the early to mid 20thC. Making affordable paintings available using original paintings of old masters. This is a great Antique Framed Gold Gilt, Print on Fabric, in great condition. It is valued at 400.00-450.00 GBP

If you plan on selling. There are some great sites you can sell from.
.
Facebook Marketplace is how most people post things for sale locally.

Etsy is a great site. There is also craigslist locally which is free. Ebay is a great option. It does reach a lot of people, but items tend to sell a little lower on there If you do decide to try Ebay, I recommend setting reserves.

.

I would be happy to help you with any additional items you may have.

( Do not add new item to this answered question, you must submit a brand new question )
.
To find me again start a new question in a separate chat write “For Glenda Only” as the first words. You can also 'favorite' me. Doing this I should show up as your personal Expert.

You can also use this link: USE THIS LINK: www.justanswer.com/antiques/expert-glenda-b/?rpt=21004
.
I strive to provide the best 5 start service possible, if you have any questions feel free asking me.

Bonuses are also welcome! Many ask where to leave bonuses, adding a bonus is on the Leave a Review page.

I hope you have a great day

Thank you for visiting Just Answer
Glenda

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Thank you so much for your help I will contact you on another matter soon I am just out the door have a nice day

You are very welcome, when you send in a brand new question be sure to put " For Glenda Only "