Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

What value would one place on a 14k gold band with a quarter

What value would one place on a 14k white gold band with a quarter carat of beaded diamonds?
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. What condition is the item in?
Customer: Did you receive my message just now??
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: It’s a beautiful band ...not q techie enough to send a pic... I would need your email address and then send a pic on as an attachment...

My screen name is*****'s see how I can help you today.

UPLOAD pictures of the item (the front and all writing
on back or bottom if there is any). I do not need more than three pictures.
For the best photo, set on white paper on a table (never hold item in your hands).

Use the tiny blue square with an arrow or the paper clip symbol
to browse your device for a photo. Add one picture at a time.
Add a message before each photo (phot 1, photo2, photo 3).

I hope to give real-time responses but there are occasions where I take a bit longer.
I will always respond to you as quickly as possible.

Best Regards,

Rarewares

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Not sure re using tiny blue square with arrow or paper clip...but I’ll send on pictures as best I can

.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Did you receive all my pics?
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I would prefer if someone could contact me on my number tomorrow...can we arrange a time please?

There are no photos here.

I will not be calling yu, I answer in writing

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I have sent a request to infact have a phone conversation at some point of time that can be arranged by you please. I look forward to hearing from you soon regarding a time frame to have this chat on the phone, many thanks,
Sinéad Crowe

There are no photos here.

I will not be calling you, I answer in writing because I am partially deaf and do not use the phone.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Emm, reading that you are unable to call, despite offering this service, I am calling my bank now to cancel any further dealings

I did not offer it, the website sends it as a pop up

Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I am unsure whether or not to continue with my appraisal search - I have photos and seem unable to email them directly and efficiently to you. I am perturbed by live phone calls being an option that I consequently chose, owing to my lack of success in sending on my photos, only to learn it's a "pop up".
Can you please advise how best to move my inquiry regarding my diamond beaded band forward?
Regards,
Sinéad Crowe

I was asked to ring a number to give information about a ring but the number doesn't really look like its correct It is +XXXXXXX. Is there anything that I can do to resolve this? Greg

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Sorry, I missed your call call there 15 minutes ago...can you call me back please or send me your no so as I can make contact?
Thanks, Sinéad Crowe

Ring me on XXXXXXXX. Greg

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Hi Gregory, unfortunately we didn’t get talking yesterday. However, I am unable to access your appraisal....can you please advise further?
Kind regards,
Sinéad Crowe

Why not find me under Greg Hall Antiques and make contact that way. Email pics etc. Greg

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Hi Gregory H46,
My Order ID is 28073791-416.
I seem unable to view you response when I click on the orange rectangle that says View Response...is there anyway you could email me privately and not on the just answer platform...it’s not v user-friendly.
Kind regards,
Sinéad Crowe

OK. Find me at Greg Hall Antiques. Contact details on web site. Then ring me. Greg