Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I've bought 4 plates which I believe are Austria Royal

Hi - I've bought 4 plates which I believe are Austria Royal portraits - how do I identify the maker from the stamp?
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Do you know how old the plate is? What condition is it in?
Customer: Its 1890-1920 marked AUSTRIA 3 are in good condition, one has small chips to the gold rim/bordee
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: thats all the info I have but can send photos

My screen name is*****'s see how I can help you today.

UPLOAD pictures of the item (the front and all writing
on back or bottom if there is any). I do not need more than three pictures.
For the best photo, set on white paper on a table (never hold item in your hands).

Use the tiny blue square with an arrow or the paper clip symbol
to browse your device for a photo. Add one picture at a time.
Add a message before each photo (phot 1, photo2, photo 3).

I hope to give real-time responses but there are occasions where I take a bit longer.
I will always respond to you as quickly as possible.

Best Regards,

Rarewares

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
File attached (7M435LM)

These are Schmidt and Co of Austria porcelain portrait plates made in the 1900 to 1910 time period under the Victoria trade name valued at 35 to45GBP each.

SELLING SUGGESTIONS
Here are suggestions for selling if that is your plan for this item:
Facebook Marketplace, NextDoor.com, Webstore.com, Varagesale.com,
Offerup.com, and 5miles.com, GoAntiques.com, Truegether.com, Mercari.com, Wanelo.com,
Poshmark.com, Bonanza.com, Etsy.com, eBay, Newel.com, Pamono.com, and Chairish.com.

HOW DID I DO?
The option to leave a bonus comes up right after completing the survey that they will send to you.
Then it quickly disappears.
I would be grateful for the consideration.

I specialize in fine and costume jewelry, porcelain, lamps, books, pottery, glass, furniture,
mid-century modern, art, coins,
silver, gold, figurines, clocks, watches, toys, pocket watches, musical items, and dolls.

HAVE ANOTHER ITEM?
You cant add more in this completed answer.
Go back online to the website https://www.justanswer.com and
write Rarewares in the text field.