Glenda B. Appraiser
Glenda B. Appraiser, Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience buying and selling antiques as a collector and 14+ yrs. as antique store owner. Member of Association of Online Appraisers and AADA.
53729464

Afternoon I am clearing out my mothers house as she sadly

Good morning/afternoon
I am clearing out my mothers house as she sadly passed away recently, and i have come across a padded wicker basket containing 6x L’Hirondelle porcelain dishes, believe they may be tart dishes. Do you know if these are worth anything as i don't want to dispose of them if someone would be interested in purchasing them?
Many Thanks
JA: Hi there. Does the dish have unique or identifying markings?
Customer: Yes
JA: Do you know how old the dish is? What condition is it in?
Customer: theres 6 of the dishes, all in perfect condition, dont know how old but they are french porcelain
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: i can send photos if required
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
File attached (QGQGZTT)
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
File attached (MG11GQ2)
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
File attached (15G44PM)
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
File attached (VT3S6SS)

Hello, my name is Glenda
Thank you for coming to JustAnswer

After researching I found the set of 6 L’ Hirondelle porcelain Tart/Gratin Dishes in their original presentation basket ( which they sold their wares in these wonderful wicker baskets ) have an estimated value on the current market for an average of 135.00-140.00 GBP

If you plan on selling. There are some great sites you can sell from.
.
Facebook Marketplace is how most people post things for sale locally.

Etsy is a great site.

There is also craigslist locally which is free. Ebay is a great option. It does reach a lot of people, but items tend to sell a little lower on there If you do decide to try Ebay, I recommend setting reserves.

.

I would be happy to help you with any additional items you may have.

( Do not add new item to this answered question, you must submit a brand new question )
.

To find me again start a new question in a separate chat write “For Glenda Only” as the first words. You can also 'favorite' me. Doing this I should show up as your personal Expert.

You can also use this link: USE THIS LINK: www.justanswer.com/antiques/expert-glenda-b/?rpt=21004
.
I strive to provide the best 5 start service possible, if you have any questions feel free asking me.

Bonuses are also welcome! Many ask where to leave bonuses, adding a bonus is on the Leave a Review page.

I hope you have a great day

Thank you for visiting Just Answer
Glenda