joannad330
joannad330,
Experience:  Expert
112148115

I have an original youngson watercolour Called Holy Island

I have an original ***** *****son watercolour Called Holy Island on the back it says was given as a wedding present on line it just says missing
JA: What would you like to learn about the painting?
Customer: Is it worth more than the £50 pound we paid 3 years ago
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. What condition is the painting in?
Customer: Perfect condition framed behind glass assigned and letter attached to back
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: Never been out of frame
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Certificate of authenticity
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Watercolour titled Holy Island by J Youngson.

Hello. My name is***** am happy to help you with your appraisal question.

I love Lindisfarne Island, it is one of my favourite spots in England. It is definitely interesting artwork, with a very serene feel, quirky color palette, subtle brushwork. I`ve checked recent auction results and your watercolor is currently worth around £250 - £300 so good investment. Hope this helps!

Kind Regards. Just Answer expert: Joanna

Customer: replied 6 months ago.