Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

How do I get a vase/urn not sure what it is looked at, It’s

Customer Question

How do I get a vase/urn not sure what it is looked at
JA: The Antiques Appraiser will be able to walk you through that. What would you like to learn about the vase? Are there any unique markings or symbols?
Customer: It’s quite large, dull colouring browns and greens, with vines look, sat on 3 large fish. The bottom has a white cross, but not sure if that’s a mark or fault
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Do you know how old the vase is?
Customer: I was left it by an 89 yr old lady, who said it was her mums
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: not that I can think of
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 21 days ago.
How long will this take, and how do you reply via email when you havnt asked for one
Expert:  AlinaK-admin replied 21 days ago.
My name is ***** ***** I’m a moderator for this topic! My goal is to help you get the best out of JustAnswer.
Experts are much more likely to answer your question quickly if they can see pictures of your items. Please attach pictures using the information here:
https://www.justanswer.co.uk/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
Thank you for your help and patience,
Alina - Moderator
Customer: replied 21 days ago.
File attached (2S73V6T)
Customer: replied 21 days ago.
File attached (L6MTP6G)
Customer: replied 21 days ago.
File attached (GG54QL4)
Customer: replied 21 days ago.
File attached (P6QP256)
Customer: replied 21 days ago.
File attached (Q223742)
Customer: replied 21 days ago.
Please find attached pictures of vase/urn. It’s not small. The white mark is on the bottom
Customer: replied 21 days ago.
Ok thank you x
Expert:  Rarewares replied 21 days ago.

This is a late 1800s to early 1900s majolica art pottery pedestal jardiniere planter made in France valued at 200GBP.

SELLING SUGGESTIONS

Here are suggestions for selling if that is your plan for this item:

Facebook Marketplace, NextDoor.com, Webstore.com, Varagesale.com,

Offerup.com, and 5miles.com, GoAntiques.com, Truegether.com, Mercari.com, Wanelo.com,

Poshmark.com, Bonanza.com, Etsy.com, eBay, Newel.com, Pamono.com, and Chairish.com.

HOW DID I DO?

The option to leave a bonus comes up right after completing the survey that they will send to you.

Then it quickly disappears.

I would be grateful for any consideration.

I specialize in fine and costume jewelry, porcelain, lamps, books, pottery, glass, furniture,

mid-century modern, art, coins,

silver, gold, figurines, clocks, watches, toys, pocket watches, musical items, and dolls.

HAVE MORE ITEMS?

Don't add them here in this thread/chat window. Please start a new question page back online

at justanswer.com (be sure you are logged in)

with your new questions and I'll be happy to help there.

I can help you faster and be your personal expert when you write to me directly by writing the phrase

"For MissCustomerquot; as the first few words of your next question.