GregoryH46
GregoryH46,
Experience:  Expert
112228356

I have a double bed which has the name Vono on the iron

Customer Question

I have a double bed which has the name Vono on the iron frame .It has been in the family for 75 years . The bottom of the base that sits on the iron frame needs a new piece of material but the top is in good condition .The wooden headboard and foot board are in excellent condition.Could you give me an assessment of the bed’s value as a Veno bed in very good condition?
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 20 days ago.
This message is for an antiques expert
Expert:  AlinaK-admin replied 20 days ago.
My name is ***** ***** I’m a moderator for this topic! My goal is to help you get the best out of JustAnswer.
Experts are much more likely to answer your question quickly if they can see pictures of your items. Please attach pictures using the information here:
https://www.justanswer.co.uk/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
Thank you for your help and patience,
Alina - Moderator
Expert:  GregoryH46 replied 20 days ago.

If your old bed has wooden ends then it is probably 100 years old but is not something that people (especially young people) are thinking of putting in their homes. I have to be honest and say that it is virtually unsaleable. Send a picture by all means but I doubt that my assessment will change much. Sorry. Greg