Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

Brass mirror 70 x 40cm

Customer Question

Brass mirror 70 x 40cm
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 17 days ago.

This is an early 1900s brass wall mirror valued at 245GBP.

SELLING SUGGESTIONS

Here are suggestions for selling if that is your plan for this item:

Facebook Marketplace, NextDoor.com, Webstore.com, Varagesale.com,

Offerup.com, and 5miles.com, GoAntiques.com, Truegether.com, Mercari.com, Wanelo.com,

Poshmark.com, Bonanza.com, Etsy.com, eBay, Newel.com, Pamono.com, and Chairish.com.

HOW DID I DO?

The option to leave a bonus comes up right after completing the survey that they will send to you.

Then it quickly disappears.

I would be grateful for any consideration.

I specialize in fine and costume jewelry, porcelain, lamps, books, pottery, glass, furniture,

mid-century modern, art, coins,

silver, gold, figurines, clocks, watches, toys, pocket watches, musical items, and dolls.

HAVE MORE ITEMS?

Don't add them here in this thread/chat window. Please start a new question page back online

at justanswer.com (be sure you are logged in)

with your new questions and I'll be happy to help there.

I can help you faster and be your personal expert when you write to me directly by writing the phrase

"For MissCustomerquot; as the first few words of your next question.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Can you please give me some more information about it, as obviously trying to sell it, kindest regards, Rachel
Expert:  Rarewares replied 16 days ago.

the brass frame indicates an Italian revival style with shell and scroll accent corners.