GregoryH46
GregoryH46,
Experience:  Expert
112228356

How can I upload photos? OK. I have inherited a large

Customer Question

How can I upload photos?
JA: You can share photos once I've connected you to the Antiques Appraiser. How can I help?
Customer: OK. I have inherited a large cabinet with many individual sections with lift up doors and a slide out drawer in each
JA: What would you like to learn about the cabinet? Do you have a maker's mark or serial number?
Customer: I am looking to sell it and would like to know what it was originally used for.
JA: Do you know how old the cabinet is? What condition is it in?
Customer: It is in good condition, my guess would be 1920-30
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: The upper part of the cabinet is in 3 pieces, the bottom drawer is separate. Size is approx 4ft widely 4ft high plus the base drawer and approx 13 inches deep
Category: Antiques
Expert:  TetyanaP-admin replied 21 days ago.
My name is ***** ***** I’m a moderator for this topic! My goal is to help you get the best out of JustAnswer.
Experts are much more likely to answer your question quickly if they can see pictures of your items. Please attach pictures using the information here:
https://www.justanswer.co.uk/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
Thank you for your help and patience,
Tetyana – Moderator
Expert:  GregoryH46 replied 21 days ago.

Very happy to help you when you can provide one or two photos please. Greg

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
I have uploaded 3 photos

Sorry that they are not there. If it helps, find me at Greg Hall Antiques and email them there. Not supposed to give my details but if it helps you... Greg