Glenda B. Appraiser
Glenda B. Appraiser, Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience buying and selling antiques as a collector and 14+ yrs. as antique store owner. Member of Association of Online Appraisers and AADA.
53729464

We have a really old generator we hope somebody would like

Customer Question

Hi we have a really old generator we hope somebody would like to restore. It has a Ducati engine its 3 phase 20anps per phase. Manufacturer isj f mcfarlane. Glasgow. Date unknown
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. What condition is the item in?
Customer: Used
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: No
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 14 days ago.

Expert:  TetyanaP-admin replied 13 days ago.
My name is ***** ***** I’m a moderator for this topic! My goal is to help you get the best out of JustAnswer.
Experts are much more likely to answer your question quickly if they can see pictures of your items. Please attach pictures using the information here:
https://www.justanswer.co.uk/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
Thank you for your help and patience,
Tetyana – Moderator
Expert:  Glenda B. Appraiser replied 13 days ago.

Hi there, my name is Glenda
.
I hope you and yours are doing well. Is it possible you can send me some images?

If so see instructions below!

Is it possible to upload photos of the item, including any and all marks/signatures? There is NO FEE for adding photos

Methods:
.
Text option: You can send photos one at a time via return text. If you are getting texts from me, that’s your number—just REPLY (do not set up a new text). One photo per text and please make sure that there is at least one word typed in the text too so I can confirm it came in.
.
Use the tiny blue square with an arrow or the paper clip symbol
to browse your device for a photo. Add one at a time.
.
It might be blocked by an offer banner, close that and you'll see the blue icon.
.
It works best if you add one picture, write a word in the text area, send, then do the next photo.
.
Or the blue camera icon if you are on mobile:
.
On your phone's web browser (Safari, Chrome, Opera, Explorer, or Firefox) go to

www.justanswer.com> then log in>then My Questions> you will see this chat there and be able to see the photo icons

App/website option: There should be a +ADD FILES feature next to our Send button. If not, then there is a paperclip above the reply box that you click to attach photos. Or there is a document icon with a blue UP arrow. The photos won’t upload unless you also have at least one word in the text box! You won’t see the attached photo along with the text before you post it, but you will see the paperclip or attach button turn green.

.
If not then Click the link: for instructions on uploading images
.
https://www.justanswer.com/help/search?f=how+to+add+photos
.
You can also call this number for help with photos  1(###) ###-####br/>
.

I have not heard back from you on this to see an image. I did some research on these and found that they are valued at 150.00-160.00 GBP

If you would like to send an image of this I can revisit this answer

Glenda