Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have a Colclough Bone China 6 piece tea set dated 1960. 6

I have a Colclough Bone China 6 piece tea set dated 1960. 6 cups and saucers, 6 cake plates, milk jug, sugar bowl and large cake plate. Still in condition as if new. Can you value please? Thank you.

This is a set of 1960s Colclough of England yellow rose tea ware valued at 18 per cup/saucer set, 10 per tea plate, 20 each for milk jug and sugar bowl, large cake plate at 40GBP.

SELLING SUGGESTIONS

Here are suggestions for selling if that is your plan for this item:

Facebook Marketplace, NextDoor.com, Webstore.com, Varagesale.com,

Offerup.com, and 5miles.com, GoAntiques.com, Truegether.com, Mercari.com, Wanelo.com,

Poshmark.com, Bonanza.com, Etsy.com, eBay, Newel.com, Pamono.com, and Chairish.com.

HOW DID I DO?

The option to leave a bonus comes up right after completing the survey that they will send to you.

Then it quickly disappears.

I would be grateful for any consideration.

I specialize in fine and costume jewelry, porcelain, lamps, books, pottery, glass, furniture,

mid-century modern, art, coins,

silver, gold, figurines, clocks, watches, toys, pocket watches, musical items, and dolls.

HAVE MORE ITEMS?

Don't add them here in this thread/chat window. Please start a new question page back online

at justanswer.com (be sure you are logged in)

with your new questions and I'll be happy to help there.

I can help you faster and be your personal expert when you write to me directly by writing the phrase

"For Miss Rarewares" as the first few words of your next question.