Glenda B. Appraiser
Glenda B. Appraiser, Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience buying and selling antiques as a collector and 14+ yrs. as antique store owner. Member of Association of Online Appraisers and AADA.
53729464

I have a large canvas by Govinder nazran. Its signed,

Customer Question

I have a large canvas by Govinder nazran.
JA: What would you like to learn about the piece? Are there any unique markings or symbols?
Customer: Its signed
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Do you know how old the piece is? What condition is it in?
Customer: Excellent condition, 90cm x 90 cms approx. purchased new from the artists brother approx in 2000
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: no
Category: Antiques
Expert:  TetyanaP-admin replied 18 days ago.
My name is ***** ***** I’m a moderator for this topic! My goal is to help you get the best out of JustAnswer.
Experts are much more likely to answer your question quickly if they can see pictures of your items. Please attach pictures using the information here:
https://www.justanswer.co.uk/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
Thank you for your help and patience,
Tetyana – Moderator
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
File attached (S516PS3)
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Sorry about that, I only meant to send the 2 photos once, but have had to compress the file size. Did you receive them?
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Im looking to find out the value of the painting. Thanks.
Expert:  Glenda B. Appraiser replied 17 days ago.

Hello, my name is Glenda
Thank you for coming to JustAnswer

After researching I found the Painting by Govinder Nazran  has an estimated value on the current market for an average of  £500 - £600

If you plan on selling. There are some great sites you can sell from.
.
Facebook Marketplace is how most people post things for sale locally.   Varagesale.com, Offerup.com.

Etsy is a great site.

There is also craigslist locally which is free. Ebay is a great option. It does reach a lot of people, but items tend to sell a little lower on there If you do decide to try Ebay, I recommend setting reserves.

.

I would be happy to help you with any additional items you may have.

( Do not add new item to this answered question, you must submit a brand new question )
.
To find me again start a new question in a separate chat write “For Glenda Only” as the first words.  You can also 'favorite' me. Doing this I should show up as your personal Expert.

You can also use this link: USE THIS LINK: www.justanswer.com/antiques/expert-glenda-b/?rpt=21004
.
I strive to provide the best 5 start service possible, if you have any questions feel free asking me.

Bonuses are also welcome! Many ask where to leave bonuses, adding a bonus is on the Leave a Review page.

I hope you have a great day

Thank you for visiting Just Answer
Glenda