Anna Behrendtzen
Anna Behrendtzen, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Jewelry Expert Gemologist (GIA)
110757732

I have some wedgwood rings and was wondering age, value etc?

Customer Question

JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. What condition is the item in?
Customer: The silver is slightly tarnished but seem ok
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: The rings have a Matt green with white figures in them
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Anna Behrendtzen replied 19 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a gemologist and I’d love to help you with your question!
However, I will need to see pictures of your items before I can offer information or a valuation. Please attach pictures using the information given here:

https://www.justanswer.co.uk/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

If you have several jewelry items then start a new thread/request per item. If you write

'FOR ANNA' in headline the question comes to me.

(The system may ask you for a call, you can choose to have the call, but if you are not interested, you can just ignore it)

I might not be online when you have uploaded your photos, but I will get back to you as soon as I have a valuation or other questions for you.

Thank you in advance,

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
File attached (6QVVV46)
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
File attached (1SGSL5M)
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
File attached (ZQMS112)
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
3 different rings there hope the photos are ok

Thank you. Vintage Sterling Silver Wedgwood Royal Blue, and gren Jasperware ring. From around the 70-80s. A market value is approx. $65-80 per ring.

I hope this information was helpful!

I am happy to answer follow-up questions.

If you want to sell your item then here are a few suggestions:

Facebook Marketplace, NextDoor.com, Webstore.com, Varagesale.com

GoAntiques.com, Truegether.com, Mercari.com, Wanelo.com, Poshmark.com, Bonanza.com, Etsy.com, eBay, Pamono.com, and Chairish.com.

I strive to always provide five-star service, please let me know if you like more information about your item. As the assessment is made online and with the reservations and uncertainty it provides, I would recommend a physical assessment before a possible sale.

Sincerely