GregoryH46
GregoryH46,
Experience:  Expert
112228356

I have a wooden miniature wheelbarrow which will be 200

Customer Question

I have a wooden miniature wheelbarrow which will be 200 years old in 2033. I believe it was originally made with parts from a larger barrow which belonged to Royal Mail. It is inscribed with original makers date then inscribed again by a J Brunton in 1902 to mark the coronation of Edward VII in 1902. I can find nothing online that would help me find out more about this item or its value. Thanks
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. What condition is the item in?
Customer: Very good, I should have added it was restored in 1902 also. The wood is good and I have recently cleaned it using only water. The wheel looks like it has been repaired but done well. Think I might be responsible for damage when I was a child :)
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: Only that I think it was originally made as a toy but has speant most of its life with a plant pot inside it (an ornament)
Category: Antiques
Expert:  GregoryH46 replied 11 days ago.

I will gladly advise if you can upload a couple of photos please. Greg

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
No problem. I am at work at moment but will some photos and upload when I am home at 2:30. Thanks