Glenda B. Appraiser
Glenda B. Appraiser, Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience buying and selling antiques as a collector and 14+ yrs. as antique store owner. Member of Association of Online Appraisers and AADA.
53729464

I have a collection of about 20 pieces of Mabel Lucy attwell

Customer Question

I have a collection of about 20 pieces of Mabel Lucy attwell more than half of them are in boxes. What would be the best way of selling them
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. Appraiser replied 20 days ago.

What is it you have exactly?
Glenda

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
Hi Glenda I would have to unpack them all but here is a picture of a few of them
Customer: replied 20 days ago.
but I’ve got to go out . They belong to my mum and dad who I lost in feb this year so everything is a little crazy. Can you ring another day when I have them all out. Sorry I should have had all the information together really. I could get them out tomorrow morning would that be ok ? X

I do not need to see each one. I can give you an idea of what they sell for. Her figures all sell for the same values

After researching I found the  Mabel Lucy Attwell  Figures have an estimated value on the current market for an average of 30.00-35.00 GBP each 

If you plan on selling. There are some great sites you can sell from.
.
Facebook Marketplace is how most people post things for sale locally.

Etsy is a great site.

There is also craigslist locally which is free.  Ebay is a great option. It does reach a lot of people, but items tend to sell a little lower on there If you do decide to try Ebay, I recommend setting reserves.

.

I would be happy to help you with any additional items you may have.

( Do not add new item to this answered question, you must submit a brand new question )
.
To find me again start a new question in a separate chat write “For Glenda Only”
as the first words.  You can also 'favorite' me. Doing this I should show up as your personal Expert.

You can also use this link: USE THIS LINK: www.justanswer.com/antiques/expert-glenda-b/?rpt=21004
.
I strive to provide the best 5 start service possible, if you have any questions feel free asking me.

Bonuses are also welcome! Many ask where to leave bonuses, adding a bonus is on the Leave a Review page.

I hope you have a great day

Thank you for visiting Just Answer
Glenda