Jennifer Maslowski
Jennifer Maslowski,
Experience:  dasdasd
30223878

I have a swastika flag given to me by my great grandfather

Hey there, I have a swastika flag given to me by my great grandfather who was stationed in Germany in the 1950 with a junior officer from Germany who was supposedly to be one of Hitler's personal guards and he acquired the flag from the eagle's nest and I was wondering if it had any particular value ?
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. What condition is the item in?
Customer: It's in very good condition
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: It has this on it koechlin baumgartner cie a g lörrach which I believe is who made the flag

Hi, my name is*****'m a certified appraiser, and I'd be happy to help.

Is it possible to upload photos of the item, including any and all marks/signatures? There is NO FEE for adding photos

Methods:

1. Text option: You can send photos one at a time via return text. If you are getting texts from me, that’s your number—just REPLY (do not set up a new text). One photo per text and please make sure that there is at least one word typed in the text too so I can confirm it came in.

2. App/website option: There should be a +ADD FILES feature next to our Send button. If not, then there is a paperclip above the reply box that you click to attach photos. Or there is a document icon with a blue UP arrow. The photos won’t upload unless you also have at least one word in the text box! You won’t see the attached photo along with the text before you post it, but you will see the paperclip or attach button turn green.

3. Social media option: post it with PUBLIC access to Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram, and send me the link

4. You can email them to *****@******.*** and ask them to either attach to this thread (give them the link) or forward them to AppraiserJM. This method takes at least a few hours to be forwarded, so try 1-3 above first!

If that doesn’t work, please reach out to Customer Service for help at no additional charge:

https://www.justanswer.com/help/contact-us 1(###) ###-####/p>

I look forward to working with you. Sincerely, Jennifer

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Hey that's brilliant thank you can we try the text upload please

REPLY to the text from me or JustAnswer with ONE photo and include the word "testing" in the text. You cannot start a new text to me with the same number, each text from us has question-specific coding in it.

Sincerely, Jennifer

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Ah I can't reply to the just answer text and I don't have one from you, I'll try and upload them via the website
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
a
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
s

Received!

This is the standard WWII battle flag for the Kreigsmarine "goesch" ("naval jack").

It's in excellent condition. At resale, $300-$400.

If you have additional questions about this item, I am happy to continue working with you. Just continue our discussion in the reply box. I strive to always provide five-star service. If you felt I left anything out, please let me know how I can help further.

Questions about a new item need to go into a new question via the website or app. Please put “FOR JM ONLY” at the beginning of your question or use this link https://www.justanswer.com/antiques/expert-jennem22/

Thanks for joining JustAnswer!

Sincerely,

Jennifer