Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

How much would a silver plated bone handled 144 piece

how much would a silver plated bone handled 144 piece cutlery set be valued at?
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Does the cutlery have unique or identifying markings?
Customer: yes - W & B S Z , I think followed by A1 and a flag
JA: Do you know how old the cutlery is? What condition is it in?
Customer: Mothers wedding present, was in a sideboard but now loose. Very good condition approximately 1945-1950
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: No pieces missing, twelve of everything, knives and forks, fish knives and forks, fruit knives and forks dessert spoons and forks, side plate knives, soup spoons.
My name is ***** ***** I’m a moderator for this topic! My goal is to help you get the best out of JustAnswer.
Experts are much more likely to answer your question quickly if they can see pictures of your items. Please attach pictures using the information here:
https://www.justanswer.co.uk/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
Thank you for your help and patience,
Tetyana – Moderator
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
photo attached

My screen name is*****'s see how I can help you today.

UPLOAD pictures of the item to include the front and all writing
on back/bottom (unless it is too heavy). I do not need more than three pictures.
For the best photo, set on white paper on a table if it is a small enough item
(never hold item in your hands).

Use the tool on your screen
to browse your device for a photo. Add one picture at a time.
Add a message before each photo (phot 1, photo2, photo 3).

I hope to give real-time responses but there are occasions where I take a bit longer.
I will always respond to you as quickly as possible.

Best Regards,

Rarewares

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
File attached (TGGLL1T)

This is a set of 1910 to 1930s Walker and Hall of Sheffield, England flatware that is silver plated (not sterling) with bone handles, valued at 8GBP per piece on average.

SELLING SUGGESTIONS

Here are suggestions for selling if that is your plan for this item:

Facebook Marketplace, NextDoor.com, Webstore.com, Varagesale.com,

Offerup.com, and 5miles.com, GoAntiques.com, Truegether.com, Mercari.com, Wanelo.com,

Poshmark.com, Bonanza.com, Etsy.com, eBay, Newel.com, Pamono.com, and Chairish.com.

HOW DID I DO?

The option to leave a bonus comes up right after completing the survey that they will send to you.

Then it quickly disappears.

I would be grateful for any consideration.

I specialize in fine and costume jewelry, porcelain, lamps, books, pottery, glass, furniture,

mid-century modern, art, coins,

silver, gold, figurines, clocks, watches, toys, pocket watches, musical items, and dolls.

HAVE MORE ITEMS?

Don't add them here in this thread/chat window. Please start a new question page back online

at justanswer.com (be sure you are logged in)

with your new questions and I'll be happy to help there.

I can help you faster and be your personal expert when you write to me directly by writing the phrase

"For Miss Rarewares" as the first few words of your next question.

Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.