GregoryH46
GregoryH46,
Experience:  Expert
112228356

I have a very large old Bible of the Rev of Haddington. My

Customer Question

I have a very large old Bible of the Rev ***** ***** of Haddington. My Parents had it before me, I have no idea where they got it. I have a couple of photos too. Not sure if its worth anything but thought it was best to ask
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Are the pages, cover, and spine in good condition?
Customer: The pages are absolutely fine the front & back are fine but the spine is damaged & one of the metal clasps has gone
JA: Do you know how old the book is? Is it a first edition?
Customer: I have no idea but there is a number of pages about the Rev ***** *****s life born 1722. Then an inscription in Memory of him, he died 1787
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: I dont think so, the photos might speak for themselves
Category: Antiques
Expert:  TetyanaP-admin replied 18 days ago.
My name is ***** ***** I’m a moderator for this topic! My goal is to help you get the best out of JustAnswer.
Experts are much more likely to answer your question quickly if they can see pictures of your items. Please attach pictures using the information here:
https://www.justanswer.co.uk/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
Thank you for your help and patience,
Tetyana – Moderator
Expert:  GregoryH46 replied 18 days ago.

I wonder if you are able to upload a couple of questions please. Then I can help. Greg

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I have emailed some photos of the Bible
Expert:  GregoryH46 replied 17 days ago.

Sorry but you need to check with the company how to upload pictures. There are none here. Greg

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
There is supposed to be an upload icon here but isnt so cant send photos

Sorry but only the company can help you with this. Greg

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Ok no problem, thanks