GregoryH46
GregoryH46,
Experience:  Expert
112228356

I have been passed 33 hardback Wisden cricket books from my

Good morning, I have been passed 33 hardback Wisden cricket books from my brother in law who has just died. They cover 19998 to 2020 all excellent condition all hardbacks with their original covers. Also have two books from Wisden What the butchers for and The story of the Ashes including 2015 series.
JA: Hi there. What would you like to learn about the book?
Customer: Could you give me a valuation as i want to sell and pass money to his charity.?
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Before I do, is there anything else you want them to know about the book?
Customer: Hi Pearl - Are you able to help?
My name is ***** ***** I’m a moderator for this topic! My goal is to help you get the best out of JustAnswer.
Experts are much more likely to answer your question quickly if they can see pictures of your items. Please attach pictures using the information here:
https://www.justanswer.co.uk/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
Thank you for your help and patience,
Nicola – Moderator
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Hi Nicola There are 35 books which are standard for each year so not sure what to gain by taking so many pictures? All in mint condition which obviously will need to be inspected but again taking photos not sure of the benefit?
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
can you give me an indication when likely to come back to me on this question?

These books are in fairly plentiful supply. You will see people trying to get more than £20 each but personally I do not think that they are easy to sell unless priced at under £10 each. They are for sale on most of the online auction sites such as Ebay. Hope that helps. Greg

For further advice you could contact

Bill Furmedge

07966 513171

He specialises in Wisden. Greg

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
perfect - thanks Greg so if i was to put on job lot for £275- £300 should get a buyer?

Well that sounds like a sensible starting place. Do give Bill a ring also. Greg

GregoryH46,
Experience: Expert