GregoryH46
GregoryH46,
Experience:  Expert
112228356

Have approx 100 first day cover envelopes with stamps from

Have approx 100 first day cover envelopes with stamps from china, India and Czechoslovakia and Chile plus queen mother's 90th birthday
JA: What would you like to learn about the item? Do you know how old it is?
Customer: Ages range from 1962 to 89
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. What condition is the item in?
Customer: These are in very good condition
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: The collector of these items has many other stamp albums that were always taken good care of. I have jus found a couple from 1962
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
File attached (2MSLG2G)

You are going to be very disappointed in the value of your first day covers.  I had hundreds last year and having failed to sell them in my shop, I entered them in an auction where they reached less than 50p each. The market is flooded with items that people hoped would become collectable. There is more supply than demand I am afraid. Greg