Julie
Julie, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Licensed auctioneer for 10 years. I have been buying and selling antiques for over 40 years.
28877952

Found this vase in one of the sheds during a tidy up, very

Customer Question

Found this vase in one of the sheds during a tidy up, very light weight and looks hand painted. Is there a facility to send a pic
JA: You can share photos once I've connected you to the Antiques Appraiser. What would you like to learn about the vase? Are there any unique markings or symbols?
Customer: Nothing I can see at the bottom
JA: What condition is the vase in?
Customer: No cracks (that I'm aware of) faded with being outside
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: I think my wife had bought it at a car boot or auction a good few years ago but know very little else
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Julie replied 10 days ago.

My name is Julie. I would like to assist you today.

Could you please upload some photos directly into this chat area?

If you are unfamiliar, look in the chat bar for the light blue icon located just to the left of the red send button.

Thanks in advance

Expert:  Julie replied 9 days ago.

Unmarked vases in general can go in the US for $5 to $100 depending upon looks, and potential manufacturer.  Should you have any follow up questions, please feel free to ask.

Best regards

Julie