GregoryH46
GregoryH46,
Experience:  Expert
112228356

I have a large set of crockery, I think it’s from around the

I have a large set of crockery, I think it’s from around the 60’s, is there any info on it please?

I do valuations in houses very regularly and almost every house being vacated by the older generation has something similar.

They have no real purpose (function) any longer because young people would not use them.

They are not attractive enough to display (form) and the old fashion of putting these things in sideboards and display cabinets no longer applies. Therefore SUPPLY VASTLY EXCEEDS DEMAND, still typing..

Frankly the manufacturer makes no difference. probably made in The Potteries.

In auction it would struggle to make £50. Sorry but that is the present market. Greg

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Ok thanks Greg, I’m still gathering info on my great grandfather’s pencil drawings and found quite a few on Google maps, upto now it’s looking like Bath would be the better Auction place.
Also I’ve posted 3 paintings that got rejected, would you know why that would have been?

No idea why the pictures didn't come through. Please go back and ask Just Answer. I am not on the technical side. If you want to find ME, go to Greg Hall antiques. No charge for that. Greg