Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

We have set of Royal Crown Derby Aves, no idea on age there

Customer Question

We have set of Royal Crown Derby Aves
JA: What would you like to learn about the item? Do you know how old it is?
Customer: no idea on age there is a tea pot sugar bowl milk jug plus 4 cups and saucers. There are two spare saucers which would indicate there may have been 6 cups at some point
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Does the saucer have unique or identifying markings?
Customer: we were wondering about value and potential buyers as they were gifted to us by an Aunt 45 years ago at which point they were already old
JA: What condition is the saucer in?
Customer: every piece is chip free and immaculate
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: the cups are not your typical cup they are smaller but but not significantly so I can send photos of the set if necessary
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Each item has Royal Crown Derby stamped underneath no chips or cracks
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
File attached (VT75V4Z)
Expert:  Rarewares replied 15 days ago.

I need to see the bottom

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
File attached (M746666)
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
163;16 for what’s single saucer
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Actually that was a photo of the bottom of the milk jug
Expert:  Rarewares replied 15 days ago.

This is a Royal Crown Derby of England blue transferware Aves pattern tea set valued at 250GBP for the whole set in the photos.

SELLING SUGGESTIONS

Here are suggestions for selling if that is your plan for this item:

Facebook Marketplace, NextDoor.com, Webstore.com, Varagesale.com,

Offerup.com, and 5miles.com, GoAntiques.com, Truegether.com, Mercari.com, Wanelo.com,

Poshmark.com, Bonanza.com, Etsy.com, eBay, Newel.com, Pamono.com, and Chairish.com.

HOW DID I DO?

The option to leave a bonus comes up right after completing the survey that they will send to you.

Then it quickly disappears.

I would be grateful for any consideration.

I specialize in fine and costume jewelry, porcelain, lamps, books, pottery, glass, furniture,

mid-century modern, art, coins,

silver, gold, figurines, clocks, watches, toys, pocket watches, musical items, and dolls.

HAVE MORE ITEMS?

Don't add them here in this thread/chat window. Please start a new question page back online

at justanswer.com (be sure you are logged in)

with your new questions and I'll be happy to help there.

I can help you faster and be your personal expert when you write to me directly by writing the phrase

"For MissCustomerquot; as the first few words of your next question.