Julie
Julie, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Licensed auctioneer for 10 years. I have been buying and selling antiques for over 40 years.
28877952

I have a Copland cat and milk churn vase. Can you advise

Hi I have a Copland cat and milk churn vase.
JA: Hi there. What would you like to learn about the vase? Are there any unique markings or symbols?
Customer: Can you advise what it might be worth. It has the green Copland mark on the base
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Do you know how old the vase is? What condition is it in?
Customer: It is circa 1890 and in good condition
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: No not that I can think of

My name is Julie. I would like to assist you today. Do you have photos to share with me directly into this chat area?

If you are unfamiliar, look in the chat bar for a light blue icon located just to the left of the red send button.

Thank you in advance.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Here it is
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I will wait for online response

Thank you. I am in the US. I can answer here in this chat thread. This item was made between 1881-1885. They are quite lovely. There are still a lot of them out there for sale at this time, with the going rate being 75-80 GBP.

I welcome any follow up questions you may have about your lovely cat on cream pitcher.

Should you have other additional items to be appraised, please make sure you are still logged in while navigating back to the just answer main page. Feel free to ask for me by name if you wish.

Best regards

Julie