Jennifer Maslowski
Jennifer Maslowski,
Experience:  dasdasd
30223878

I have just asked a question and I have another, I have a

Customer Question

Hi I have just asked a question and I have another
JA: Hi there! How can I help?
Customer: I have a Berwick woodpecker ornament sadly the wing tips are broken. Please advise what it might be worth. I have already paid by the way
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Do you know how old the item is?
Customer: No sadly I don't it belonged to my father.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: Only that the wing tips are broken offCustomer: Chat is completed
Category: Antiques
Expert:  AlinaK-admin replied 16 days ago.
My name is ***** ***** I’m a moderator for this topic! My goal is to help you get the best out of JustAnswer.
Experts are much more likely to answer your question quickly if they can see pictures of your items. Please attach pictures using the information here:
https://www.justanswer.co.uk/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
Thank you for your help and patience,
Alina - Moderator
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Have attached 2 so you can see the broken wings
Expert:  Jennifer Maslowski replied 16 days ago.

Good morning,

Happy to help! Researching this for you right now.

Jennifer

Beswick woodpecker figurine. No. 1218B. In perfect condition, $30-$40. With broken wing tips, perhaps $10.

If you have additional questions about this item, I am happy to continue working with you. Just continue our discussion in the reply box. I strive to always provide five-star service. If you felt I left anything out, please let me know how I can help further.

Questions about a new item need to go into a new question via the website or app. Please put “FOR JM ONLY” at the beginning of your question or use this link https://www.justanswer.com/antiques/expert-jennem22/

Thanks for joining JustAnswer!

Sincerely,

Jennifer

Expert:  Jennifer Maslowski replied 14 days ago.

Thanks for joining JustAnswer. Please let me know if I can help further with this item.

Sincerely,

Jennifer