Glenda B. Appraiser
Glenda B. Appraiser, Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience buying and selling antiques as a collector and 14+ yrs. as antique store owner. Member of Association of Online Appraisers and AADA.
53729464

Ceramics question.... I have a Milk jug & 4 side-plates (or

Hi There, ceramics question....
I have a Milk jug & 4 side-plates (or teacup saucers... without the teacups), the design & makers mark are the same.. do they have any value... as they are probably missing (most) of the rest of the set..

What a nice set, this is a Hand Painted Porcelain set circa: 1940-50's. The Milk Jug is valued at

30.00-35.00, the saucers -14.00-14.50 each.  People will purchase these pieces to complete sets they may already have. People are always looking on Ebay for pieces they need.

I would be happy to help you with any additional items you may have.

( Do not add new item to this answered question, you must submit a brand new question )
.
To find me again start a new question in a separate chat write “For Glenda Only” as the first words.  You can also 'favorite' me. Doing this I should show up as your personal Expert.

You can also use this link: USE THIS LINK: www.justanswer.com/antiques/expert-glenda-b/?rpt=21004
.
I strive to provide the best 5 start service possible, if you have any questions feel free asking me.

Bonuses are also welcome! Many ask where to leave bonuses, adding a bonus is on the Leave a Review page.

I hope you have a great day

Thank you for visiting Just Answer
Glenda

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Hi, Just noticed that I included the wrong makers mark on the milk jug but got it right on the plates.. thanks

You are welcome