Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA, USPAP Compliant through 2021
71377891

These I'm not even sure I should bother you with... being

Hi, these I'm not even sure I should bother you with... being 'dishwasher safe' but I was wrong about the ugly fish plate .. so figure I should ask... these were probably bought at a market on holiday... hadn't even noticed up until now that they even spelt 'California' wrong..

Thank you for your question here on justanswer.com.
I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.
Sincerely,
Nora

I will be happy to help you here. Thank you for the images.

Value of your later 20th century, hand decorated, hen theme square plate by Gates Ware from China is 3GBP - 6GBP each.

I hope this is helpful to you.

Sincerely,

Nora

Thank you again for trusting JustAnswer with your question and for granting me the opportunity to provide you with an answer.

If you have any additional questions about your item, or need me to clarify anything, please let me know.

I will also be happy to help with more items.

You can request me by name by typing "For Nora" at the beginning of a new question and using this link:

https://justanswer.com/antiques/expert-noratreasurehuntress/

Sincerely,

Nora