Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA, USPAP Compliant through 2021
71377891

This set is of interest to me... I have a milk jug (in the

This set is of interest to me... I have a milk jug (in the photo). a teapot and 2 teacups (without saucers) in the same design.. in good condition.. wondering if any value to it..

Thank you for your question here on justanswer.com.
I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.
Sincerely,
Nora

I will be happy to help you here. Thank you for the images.

Your vintage, 1920's, Art Deco style teapot, milk jug and two cups by Royal Cauldon has a value of 60GBP - 80GBP altogether.

I hope this is helpful to you.

Sincerely,

Nora

Thank you again for trusting JustAnswer with your question and for granting me the opportunity to provide you with an answer.

If you have any additional questions about your item, or need me to clarify anything, please let me know.

I will also be happy to help with more items.

You can request me by name by typing "For Nora" at the beginning of a new question and using this link:

https://justanswer.com/antiques/expert-noratreasurehuntress/

Sincerely,

Nora