GregoryH46
GregoryH46,
Experience:  Expert
112228356

New question... this about old bottles.. and if they have

New question... this about old bottles.. and if they have any value at all..
Have a couple of 'milk bottles' with different advertising on them.. stating 'property of Unigate dairies'.. (Nescafe one in the photo)
A single green bottle with words 'Daddies favorite sauce' on each side.... think it may be nothing but seems to be very old.. so just asking.
Two old bottles with 'marbles' inside as stoppers... in photo.. clear colored bottle has CJ Hughes written on and amber bottle has words Groves & Whitnall & Globe logo.

The advertising bottle is modern and I have a number in my shop that I offer for sale at £3/4 each. The green square bottle is worth about the same. The other bottles are Cods type bottles generally with a marble in the top that used to seal the contents against a rubber ring. People do ask about £10 each for those and they are generally over 100 years old. Hope that helps. Greg