GregoryH46
GregoryH46,
Experience:  Expert
112228356

This question is a bit of a challenge really.. probably

Hi. This question is a bit of a challenge really.. probably going to just throw this one out really...
Doubt it has any value.. but I'm interested if you have someone who is able to identify it as something...
No real makers mark.. (hence my thought that its probably worthless).. except the letter B...

Reminds me of certain types of Welsh pottery. Could be used for a variety of purposes.

Very decorative and obviously there were more originally. It has a value in my view of £5 or so. I think that it would have had a saucer or small dish in which it sat for use at the table.

Colour is normally known as Cobalt Blue. Greg

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Hi there, thanks for that.. was almost certain had no value.. but was inquisitive as to its us..