Glenda B. Appraiser
Glenda B. Appraiser, Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience buying and selling antiques as a collector and 14+ yrs. as antique store owner. Member of Association of Online Appraisers and AADA.
53729464

Can you give me some idea on date and value on the attached

Hi can you give me some idea on date and value on the attached dresser mirror

Is this Tri Mirror Brass? This is from the 1920's

Glenda

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
its brass, does it have any value do you think?

Yes it does. This is a wonderful Antique Dressing Table Tri Mirror, in great condition. These were commonly used in the ladies Boudoir.

This is valued at 300.00-325.00 GBP. These are not found often in good condition.

If you plan on selling. There are some great sites you can sell from.
.
Facebook Marketplace is how most people post things for sale locally. Here are other some other local places you can sell from ( the buyer picks up from you ) NextDoor.com, Webstore.com, Varagesale.com, Offerup.com.

Etsy is a great site as is Chairish and EBTH.

There is also craigslist locally which is free. There are also sites like Mercari.com, Wanelo.com, Poshmark.com, Bonanza.com, Pamono.com.. other great sites are, GoAntiques.com, Truegether.com, Ebay is a great option. It does reach a lot of people, but items tend to sell a little lower on there If you do decide to try Ebay, I recommend setting reserves.

.

I would be happy to help you with any additional items you may have.

( Do not add new item to this answered question, you must submit a brand new question )
.
To find me again start a new question in a separate chat write “For Glenda Only” as the first words. You can also 'favorite' me. Doing this I should show up as your personal Expert.

You can also use this link: USE THIS LINK: www.justanswer.com/antiques/expert-glenda-b/?rpt=21004
.
I strive to provide the best 5 start service possible, if you have any questions feel free asking me.

Bonuses are also welcome! Many ask where to leave bonuses, adding a bonus is on the Leave a Review page.

I hope you have a great day

Thank you for visiting Just Answer
Glenda

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Hi, The glass on the mirror is a bit worn and faded, how much would this depreiate the value please?

This would lower the value estimate of 75.00-80.00GBP