Glenda B. Appraiser
Glenda B. Appraiser, Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience buying and selling antiques as a collector and 14+ yrs. as antique store owner. Member of Association of Online Appraisers and AADA.
53729464

Is this dresser of any value?

Hi, Is this dresser of any value ?

Thank you for your question

I am reviewing this, I will be right back

Glenda

The Dresser is from the 1940's early 50's. The wood appears to be Walnut. This looks to be in good condition. The four drawer Dresser is valued at 400.00-425.00 GBP

If you plan on selling. There are some great sites you can sell from.
.
Facebook Marketplace is how most people post things for sale locally.

Etsy is a great site.

There is also craigslist locally which is free.  Ebay is a great option. It does reach a lot of people, but items tend to sell a little lower on there If you do decide to try Ebay, I recommend setting reserves.

.

I would be happy to help you with any additional items you may have.

( Do not add new item to this answered question, you must submit a brand new question )
.
To find me again start a new question in a separate chat write “For Glenda Only” as the first words.  You can also 'favorite' me. Doing this I should show up as your personal Expert.

You can also use this link: USE THIS LINK: www.justanswer.com/antiques/expert-glenda-b/?rpt=21004
.
I strive to provide the best 5 start service possible, if you have any questions feel free asking me.

Bonuses are also welcome! Many ask where to leave bonuses, adding a bonus is on the Leave a Review page.

I hope you have a great day

Thank you for visiting Just Answer
Glenda