Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I think I asked this yesterday.. but was not able to make

Hi Folks
i think I asked this yesterday.. but was not able to make out the makers mark on these items, there are 4 (not sure what dishes they are).... but I now think they are 'Burgess Ware', looking for value..

I would like to see the back

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
its really difficult to make out.. but stamped in to the bottom seems to be Burgess Ware in a circle.. and England

These are Burgess and Leigh Burgess Ware of England 1920 to 1930s luncheon dishes with a vivid bird motif valued at 18GBP each.

For the UK, selency.uk,

loveantiques.com are good sites if you are planning to sell.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Hi there, thank you very much, if I give you a reference number are you able to look at something for me.. seems to have everyone stumped..