GregoryH46
GregoryH46,
Experience:  Expert
112228356

I have a picture of unique table and I would like to know

Hi, I have a picture of unique table and I would like to know the price

Is this actually a trolley? It is not antique and was probably made between the 1960s  and  1980s. Almost certainly made on the continent (Italy perhaps) and given a very high polish with spray on lacquer. All furniture is hard to sell in the current market and this item will be seen as old fashioned by most young people. It is not the sort of thing that they furnish their homes with. So neither antique nor really fitting with modern style, I think that in auction it would be described as modern with an estimate of £50 or so. Nice looking but not very fashionable. Sorry. Greg

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Ok thanks