GregoryH46
GregoryH46,
Experience:  Expert
112228356

I have a set of German horn handled cutlery. In original

I have a set of German horn handled cutlery. In original box. From early 60s I think. 6knives and 6 forks. Also have matching carving knife and fork. Also boxed. Just wondered if they may be worth anything ?
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Before I do, is there anything else you want them to know about the knife?
Customer: Yes can send photos. No nothing else.
My name is ***** ***** I’m a moderator for this topic! My goal is to help you get the best out of JustAnswer.
Experts are much more likely to answer your question quickly if they can see pictures of your items. Please attach pictures using the information here:
https://www.justanswer.co.uk/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
Thank you for your help and patience,
Tetyana – Moderator

Please forward your photos and I will do my best to help. Greg

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
File attached (456TMZS)
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
File attached (267V27V)

Very nice quality steel blades with engraving. Not terribly popular to use these days and not massively commercial. Probably £40 would be a fair auction estimate. Greg

GregoryH46,
Experience: Expert