Wayne
Wayne, Auctioneer
Experience:  40 yrs. experience in antiques, jewelry, coins and paintings - ASA 1985
67223111

I’ve got a couple of antique wardrobes - just seeing if

Hi there,
JA: Hi there! How can I help?
Customer: I’ve got a couple of antique wardrobes - just seeing if you’d be interested in buying them at all?
JA: Hi there. What would you like to learn about the wardrobe? Do you have a maker's mark or serial number?
Customer: I can check to see if there is a serial number/mark on there when I see them again tomorrow Would like to try and find out a rough guide price as to what they would be worth, that’s all..
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Do you know how old the wardrobe is? What condition is it in?
Customer: Ok great Around 1950’s maybe.. I’ve got some pictures too They’re in quite good condition
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: That’s it I think
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
How much are my antique wardrobes worth?

Hi This is Wayne I am working on your question. *Please post photos by Clicking on the Blue Document Icon next to the Red Send Button. Thanks

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
There doesn’t seem to be a blue document icon
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
the Send Button isn’t red, it’s blue
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Hi Wayne. Are you receiving my pictures at all?
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
File attached (62P4ZGT)

Your pair of circa 1930s Art Deco Wardrobes have a Resale Value of £500-700 each. Etsy, Ebay, Craigslist and Facebook local yardsale groups are good sales venues for these. Please click on the STARS*****When you read this Answer.

Thanks again,

Wayne