GregoryH46
GregoryH46,
Experience:  Expert
112228356

Need to sell an antique dining room table quickly, No, ~40

Need to sell an antique dining room table quickly
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Does the table have a maker's mark or serial number?
Customer: No
JA: Do you know how old the table is? What condition is it in?
Customer: ~40 years, good condition, one leg has come out slightly. I can send photos
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: I need to sell it quickly
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Just looking at your table. Greg

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** to get rid of it by the weekend, so I'm just wondering if you also know any good services where I could try and agree a price & collection in a short timeframe in London. Thanks!

Good photos. Appears to have a traditional Victorian legs and frame although the top is non-standard and may have been altered at some time. The table now takes the form of a kitchen table rather than a dining table although of course it can serve both purposes. You say that you need a quick sale. That can be achieved in two ways.

1 Approach a local shop who buys and sells furniture.

2. Consign it to an auction in a local Auction Company. they will pay you for it when it sells. Internet sites would work but that can take several days.

The need for a quick sale will have a detrimental affect upon what you might get and in any case this type of furniture is slow to sell at present. Anything higher than £100 would be optimistic in my view. Hope that helps. Greg

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
OK thanks