joannad330
joannad330,
Experience:  Expert
112148115

I have a Herend Tea Set for six people and would like to

I have a Herend Tea Set for six people and would like to find the name of the pattern . I would like to sell. Thank you for your help Hedi
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Do you know how old the tea set is? What condition is it in?
Customer: i have pictures, on the bottom there is a red nr 3
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: I got it from my grandmother
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
File attached (3G432L6)
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Any news on the approximate value of the 15 piece tea set? Thank you Hedi
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
No damage, in very good condition

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Please continue. Thank you Hedi

Hello. My name is***** am happy to help you with your appraisal question.

Sorry for the wait! The pattern is called "Waldstein Rose" by Hungarian porcelain maker Herend. As you mentioned above your tea set is for 6 people and in good condition. Market value for your tea set is: $700 -$800. Hope this helps.

Kind Regards.Joanna

joannad330,
Experience: Expert
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Thank you very much for your help!

My pleasure! Joanna:)