joannad330
joannad330,
Experience:  Expert
112148115

I have 2 paintings by Andres Perez I would like to value and

Customer Question

Hi, I have 2 paintings by Andres Perez I would like to value and sell
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Is there any info on the back of the painting, or a certificate of authenticity?
Customer: i can send photos
JA: Do you know how old the painting is? What condition is it in?
Customer: they are in perfect condition and I think they would be over 100 years old, I am 55 and they were my great grandfathers
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: not sure
Category: Antiques
Expert:  TetyanaP-admin replied 6 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I’m a moderator for this topic! My goal is to help you get the best out of JustAnswer.
Experts are much more likely to answer your question quickly if they can see pictures of your items. Please attach pictures using the information here:
https://www.justanswer.co.uk/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
Thank you for your help and patience,
Tetyana – Moderator
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
File attached (3GMLG3P)
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
File attached (G14ZL67)
Expert:  joannad330 replied 6 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** am happy to help you with your appraisal question.

This is a pair of paintings by ALONZO PEREZ (Spanish, 1881-1914). The current market value is £500 - £600 each. If you plan on selling, try a local antiques auction house (the best place to sell antique paintings). As these artworks are from Spain, it would be helpful if the auction house would be open to EU bidders. Hope this helps!