Glenda B. Appraiser
Glenda B. Appraiser, Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience buying and selling antiques as a collector and 14+ yrs. as antique store owner. Member of Association of Online Appraisers and AADA.
53729464

I have several Wedgewood Chinese legend pieces. Is there a

Customer Question

My name is***** have several Wedgewood Chinese legend pieces. Is there a second hand market for these pieces and how do l to about selling them
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Do you know how old the item is?
Customer: The items are over 10 years old. They are in good condition butdo not have certificates for rhem
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: the pieces vary from plate to vases, pots and little containers
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 19 days ago.

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 19 days ago.
My name is ***** ***** I’m a moderator for this topic! My goal is to help you get the best out of JustAnswer.
Experts are much more likely to answer your question quickly if they can see pictures of your items. Please attach pictures using the information here:
https://www.justanswer.co.uk/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
Thank you for your help and patience,
Nicola – Moderator
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Good morning. I would be happy to receive an answer to my query and so decide what is best. I am attaching a photo of my collection. Thanks you
Expert:  Glenda B. Appraiser replied 18 days ago.

My name is Glenda

The Wedgewood Chinese legend pieces have an estimated value on the current market for an average of  for the plate-50.00-55.00, ginger jar -25.00-30.00, vases-30.00-35.00, trinket box -20.00-22.00, dish-15.00-20.00, covered box-25.00-27.50, handle vase -35.00-38.50 GBP 

If you plan on selling. There are some great sites you can sell from.
.
Facebook Marketplace is how most people post things for sale locally
.
Etsy is a great site.
.
There is also craigslist locally which is free. Ebay is a great option. It does reach a lot of people, but items tend to sell a little lower on there If you do decide to try Ebay, I recommend setting reserves.

.
I would be happy to help you with any additional items you may have. Do not add new item to this answered question.
.
To make sure I get your NEW question, please use the "Ask me a new question" feature on your "My Questions page", or "favorite" me, which adds me to your Favorite Expert. Doing this I will be your personal Appraiser. This also will put a lock on your request allowing me to help you sooner. Write "For Glenda Only" in the title, using the official channels gives me a notification and a lock on your question.  
.
Or send a new question here justanswer.com like this “For Glenda Only” as the first words.
You can also use my direct link here: www.justanswer.com/antiques/expert-glenda-b/?rpt=21004 “For Glenda Only” as the first words. 
.
I strive to provide the best 5 start service possible, if you have any questions feel free asking me.

Bonuses are also welcome! Many ask where to leave bonuses, adding a bonus is on the Leave a Review page.

I hope you have a great day

Thank you for visiting Just Answer
Glenda

Expert:  Glenda B. Appraiser replied 17 days ago.

I hope you found your answer, if you have any questions feel free asking.

Glenda

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Thank you your appraisal. Unfortunately l am not into Facebook,eBay or Etsy. Would you be able to recommend a dealer that would buy these items from me. Thanking you for your assistance.
Best wishes
Expert:  Glenda B. Appraiser replied 16 days ago.

I am sorry we are not allowed to recommend any particular person or shop that buys items.