Glenda B. Appraiser
Glenda B. Appraiser, Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience buying and selling antiques as a collector and 14+ yrs. as antique store owner. Member of Association of Online Appraisers and AADA.
53729464

Apologies for delay in getting back to you. Hope you can

Hello, apologies for delay in getting back to you. Hope you can open photos this time. I think it's probably all Bevan-Funnell Reprodux, certainly looks like a match but my Mum hated labels and the only one I found was inside a drawer. Hope you may be able to help. If you could put me in touch with a local valuer that would be a big help - BB6 7PJ. Thank you

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
please, I would still like some idea of value.
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Tetyana-moderator

I see you are wanting a local appraiser to come look at all you have. The best thing to do is to go to the International Society of Appraisers site, put in your area. A list of appraisers will come up that you can contact. You can also contact local Antique shops in the area they are very familiar with local Appraisers, just be sure they are certified appraisers.   This is the best option for having some one trusted give you values for all your items.

Thank you for coming to Just Answer

Glenda

I hope you found your answer if you have any questions feel free asking.
Glenda

Glenda B. Appraiser, Antiques Appraiser
Experience: 40+ yrs. experience buying and selling antiques as a collector and 14+ yrs. as antique store owner. Member of Association of Online Appraisers and AADA.
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Thank you for trying, despite not being able to bring my search to a favourable conclusion, I was grateful for you attempting to help me. Thank you.

You are welcome

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Grateful for attempts to help but in this instance not successful. Thanks anyway for trying. Xxx

You are welcome