GregoryH46
GregoryH46,
Experience:  Expert
112228356

We are moving house, my wife is a hoarder and we have lots

Customer Question

we are moving house , my wife is a hoarder and we have lots of stuff , Im concerned some of the stuff we dump or sell may have more value ? I have no experience
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Do you know how old the item is?
Customer: there are so many items , from paintings , chess sets, china etc.
JA: Is there any info on the back of the painting, or a certificate of authenticity?
Customer: This is really useful, I think I need to go through the garage , itemise what I think could be of value then come back to you with better details ?
JA: Do you know how old the painting is? What condition is it in?
Customer: I have one downstairs K Short 1987 of cullercoats bay
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: the others I would need to seek out the garage
Category: Antiques
Expert:  GregoryH46 replied 19 days ago.

Well of course I will need more details such as photos to be able to give you any meaningful help. If there are too many items then as long as there are some items of value, I should be able to suggest a valuer who could see your items first hand and give an assessment without charge to yourself. Forward some photos first if you can please. Greg

Expert:  GregoryH46 replied 17 days ago.

Still awaiting some photos. Greg