Glenda B. Appraiser
Glenda B. Appraiser, Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience buying and selling antiques as a collector and 14+ yrs. as antique store owner. Member of Association of Online Appraisers and AADA.
53729464

I have this painting is very large too, the writing says

Customer Question

Hi I have this painting is very large too, the writing says Florence , oil painted.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 14 days ago.

Expert:  Glenda B. Appraiser replied 13 days ago.

My name is Glenda

The Painting by English Artist F Lorence 20th C has an estimated value on the current market for an average of  350.00-400.00 GBP 

If you plan on selling. There are some great sites you can sell from.
.
Facebook Marketplace is how most people post things for sale locally.
.
Etsy is a great site.
.
There is also craigslist locally which is free.  Ebay is a great option. It does reach a lot of people, but items tend to sell a little lower on there If you do decide to try Ebay, I recommend setting reserves.

.
I would be happy to help you with any additional items you may have. Do not add new item to this answered question.
.
To make sure I get your NEW question, please use the "Ask me a new question" feature on your "My Questions page", or "favorite" me, which adds me to your Favorite Expert. Doing this I will be your personal Appraiser. This also will put a lock on your request allowing me to help you sooner. Write "For Glenda Only" in the title, using the official channels gives me a notification and a lock on your question.
.
Or send a new question here justanswer.com like this “For Glenda Only” as the first words.
You can also use my direct link here: www.justanswer.com/antiques/expert-glenda-b/?rpt=21004 “For Glenda Only” as the first words.
.
I strive to provide the best 5 start service possible, if you have any questions feel free asking me.

Bonuses are also welcome! Many ask where to leave bonuses, adding a bonus is on the Leave a Review page.

I hope you have a great day

Thank you for visiting Just Answer
Glenda