GregoryH46
GregoryH46,
Experience:  Expert
112228356

I'm sorting my late fathers possessions and have come across

Hi I'm sorting my late fathers possessions and have come across a first day cover of The Centenary of the death of David Livingstone in Botswana, do you think it's worth anything please?
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Do you know how old the item is?
Customer: the stamp is 1973
JA: What condition is the item in?
Customer: The stamps are good but the envelope looks aged
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: No I don't think so, thank you

Hello, would you mind send through some photographs?

To upload photos:

Click the icon with a  blue square and arrow or the paper clip symbol. A pop up window will appear enabling you to search your phone or computer for the pictures, browse your device for a photo. Add one picture at a time.

https://www.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Hi Jennifer just trying to send you photo
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
File attached (ST3P351)
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Much easier from my phone! Hope they came through ok.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Tetyana-moderator
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Thank you I am happy to wait for an answer.

Sadly, interest in First day Covers has continued its downward decline and that leaves your example having a value of no more than about £5. Sorry. Greg

GregoryH46,
Experience: Expert