Dec Arts Dictionary
Dec Arts Dictionary, Fine Art Auction Services
Experience:  Expert
110793455

I have 4 Spode regency and 4 Georgian collection dinner

Customer Question

I have 4 Spode regency and 4 Georgian collection dinner plates green - what price should I be asking for these. All in excellent condition no chips or cracks. Thank you
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Does the plate have unique or identifying markings?
Customer: ptinted detail on back of plates and number S-3569-z
JA: Do you know how old the plate is?
Customer: No idea they belonged to my late husband's family he died this past June age 7 and they were in his family
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: no
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 17 days ago.

Expert:  TetyanaP-admin replied 16 days ago.
My name is ***** ***** I’m a moderator for this topic! My goal is to help you get the best out of JustAnswer.
Experts are much more likely to answer your question quickly if they can see pictures of your items. Please attach pictures using the information here:
https://www.justanswer.co.uk/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
Thank you for your help and patience,
Tetyana – Moderator
Expert:  Dec Arts Dictionary replied 15 days ago.

Hello, I am happy to look over your ceramics. Please could you send a group picture of the Spode and another for the plates as well as a picture of the back stamps.

Picture uploads

Click the icon with a  blue square and arrow or the paper clip symbol. A pop up window will appear enabling you to search your phone or computer for the pictures, browse your device for a photo. Add one picture at a time.

https://www.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

Expert:  Dec Arts Dictionary replied 9 days ago.

Hello, just checking in - were you able to take the photos?

Expert:  Dec Arts Dictionary replied 6 days ago.