Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a collection of Straits Settlement coins (ranging

Customer Question

Hi, I have a collection of Straits Settlement coins (ranging from 1/2 cent, 1 cent, 5 cent, 10 cent, 20 cent & 50 cent).
JA: Hi there. What would you like to learn about the coin?
Customer: Can you advise on the value of these coins if I wants to sell it?
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. What condition is the coin in?
Customer: These coins are still in good conditions though they looked old. How do I send the photos to you?
JA: The Antiques Appraiser will be able to walk you through that. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: I don't think so. I will wait for your appraiser to connect me.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  ExpertAppraiser replied 16 days ago.

Thanks! Happy to help! A picture would be very helpful as I need a bit more information. You can attach a photo by clicking on the Blue Document Icon by the Red Send Button; https://www.justanswer.com/help/search?f=send+photo

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Attached are photos of each value of coins. I have different years for each value of coins.
Do you need to see my stock list?

Thanks! Unfortunately this goes beyond the scope of what I can address in a single question so I'll opt out so that another expert may opine.

This goes beyond the scope of what I can address in a single question so will opt out so that another expert may opine.