Glenda B. Appraiser
Glenda B. Appraiser, Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience buying and selling antiques as a collector and 14+ yrs. as antique store owner. Member of Association of Online Appraisers and AADA.
53729464

I have some painting that my Late mother had and would to

Customer Question

I have some painting that my Late mother had and would to know if they have any Value
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Is there any info on the back of the painting, or a certificate of authenticity?
Customer: No it is signed Khooron on the front and looks like a water colour
JA: Do you know how old the painting is? What condition is it in?
Customer: Mint and its dated 1993 Wien
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: No but I have a picture of it
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
File attached (6M42P41)
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 10 days ago.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I can wait
Expert:  Glenda B. Appraiser replied 9 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** you for your question

Can you send a close up of the signature and other writing on this please

Glenda

Expert:  Glenda B. Appraiser replied 8 days ago.

I have not heard back from you on this but, researching this painting I found it is valued at from 300.00 to 375.00 GBP. If you would send me those close ups I can revisit this answer for you.
Glenda