Wayne
Wayne, Auctioneer
Experience:  40 yrs. experience in antiques, jewelry, coins and paintings - ASA 1985
67223111

I have an lenox walp disney, snow white and the seven dwarfs

Customer Question

Hello i have an lenox walp disney, snow white and the seven dwarfs tea set (brand new) in the box how much is it worth?
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Does the tea set have unique or identifying markings?
Customer: The certificate says ivory fine china, panted by hand, accented with 24 karat gold and based on original disney art.... does that help?
JA: Do you know how old the china is?
Customer: Haven't a clue? Its quite an old style box. My nan had it tucked away
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: No thats all i can say is what is written on the card sorry
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Wayne replied 16 days ago.

This is Wayne I am working on your question.
*Please post photos by Clicking on the Blue Document Icon next to the Red Send Button.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
All done
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Can you tell me if it is worth anything please
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Are you there?
Expert:  Wayne replied 16 days ago.

Your Disney Lenox Snow White Teas Set in Original Box has a Resale Value of $125-175.

Ebay. Etsy, Craigslist and Facebook local Yard Sale groups are good sales venues for this.

Please click the FIVE STARS*****When you Read this Answer. Bonuses Are Always Appreciated!

Please Ask me additional questions by using this link

For Antiques

https://www.justanswer.com/antiques/expert-waynemeyer/

For Musical Instruments

https://www.justanswer.com/musical-instrument-appraisal/expert-waynemeyer/questions.html

Thanks again,

Wayne